Team LoveHATE has been given the honor from the Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento to be a part of history in the making. We are proud to announce will be hosting the First Annual Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento Charity Car Show. The Filipino Fiesta has been around since 1977, averaging 8000 annual attendees the last 5 years based on the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department. We hope all of you will come out and support the Community and become a part of history.
With space being VERY limited and the exclusivity of the event, we have implemented a light screening of all vehicles will occur. Submissions will begin April 1st 2012 @ 8am.
Trophies and prizes will be announced soon.
Booths and sponsorships are available.
We have vehicles coming all the way from Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Jose for this event so please submit as soon as it opens. We hope to host the best that California has to offer for this community outreach event.
Please check out the link here to the Official website for all the submission information.
For any VENDOR, SPONSOR or FOOD VENDOR information please email:
Here is the information on the FFS:
Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento (FFS) is managed by representatives from six (6) Filipino American community organizations namely:
- Filipino Community of Sacramento & Vicinity
- Filipino American Veterans Association
- Filipino American Women’s Club
- Sinag-tala, SFPTAA
- The Ilocanos of America
- UP Alumni Association
FFS’s major event is the annual Filipino Fiesta that is held during the 1st Sunday of June to celebrate the Philippine Independence Day.
The Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento:
- Seeks to bring the different generations together to teach, learn and share Filipino American history and culture.
- Will work on joint educational and cultural activities with organizations in the broader Sacramento community.
- Help promote better relations among the youth and community as a whole by sponsoring events and activities regarding advancement of performing arts, sports, public health and safety.